I don’t intend to eavesdrop. But, because I am so stealthy, I get to listen to many conversations, even when people may not be aware I am present. I’ve been spending a lot of time listening to people talk about wanting pets and I want people to know …cats rock!
Cats make wonderful pets. Everyone should have one. Here are some reasons that cats rock:
- Cats do not have to be taken out for walks. So when it too hot, cold, rainy, or snowy, our people do not have to be exposed to the elements.
- Cats won’t scare your guests. Instead many of us cats will leave you to entertain.
- Cats will help you maintain a rodent free home.
- Cats know how to use the toilet…er..litter box.
- Cats can stay at home alone overnight and we are fine. Just make sure to leave us some food and water.
- Cats can live in small homes. Cats don’t need much room.
- Cats are clean. So, when you hug us, you will not be repulsed by a stench.
- Sleeping with a cat may help you sleep better. Many people find that they sleep better with cats than they do with other humans.
- Owning a pet has heart benefits. Cat owners are less likely to have heart attacks.
- Owning a cat lowers your blood pressure.
- Being exposed to a cat in your home makes you less likely to develop allergies.
- Being exposed to a cat in your home makes you less likely to develop asthma.
- Cat owners are smart!